Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Past, present, future.

I’m a terrible blogger. Not that my blog makes a difference in your life, or that I should feel sympathy for you considering my lengthy and frequent warnings against reading, but I am sorry and I wish I could always be funny and interesting. Sadly, it just doesn’t roll that way mi amigo.

But to entertain friends, family, and more probably the government agents trying to determine if I am a traitor, here are some more recent happenings in my life. (btw, I’m on to the grape jelly thing but other than that there’s nothing to worry about- England is cool but I still like America.)


-We had a leak in our bathroom. We collected about a gallon or more of water in 36 hours. They fixed it, though.

-I went to Brighton beach, which was really cool and a place I’ve always wanted to go. We went on go carts and a carousel, touched the water, climbed on rocks, went shopping and had milkshakes. I’ve had better milkshakes, but I did have an amazing cup of coffee with cinnamon to make up for it.

-I lost two bottles of water, two magnets I had bought as gifts, a small bag full of important feminine products and my good, giant umbrella over fall break. I’m most upset about the umbrella, but I’m getting over it.


Here I tell you my future:


-This weekend: Paris from Thursday until Sunday

-Next weekend: Istanbul from Saturday until Wednesday. Note that I leave Turkey the day before Thanksgiving. #irony #whycan’tEnglandcelebrateThanksgiving?

-Following weekend: My mom and brother visit from the Wednesday I return from Turkey until that Monday.

-Following two weekends: Final projects and papers due.

-Dec 16th: fly home

-Dec 25th: Christmas! Hooray!


Summary: I’m procrastinating so I’m blogging more, but I think I forgot how to be funny and I don't know how to write real blog things. Tune in next time for some musings on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment